Red Ink is a movie by the Roxon Brothers, currently going through its festival cycle.
The soundtrack emphasizes the duality of the main character with its contrasting instrumentation.
At the same time its constant – i.e. the main theme – appears in different forms throughout the journey.
The music is written in a linear fashion and every track flows into the next – best enjoyed with eyes closed.
The soundtrack includes “Muse Perdue”, a song that features Eliza Gerontakis as the vocalist and lyricist.
I also had the pleasure to work with:
- a 40-piece string orchestra provided by Budapest Art Orchestra (East Connection Music Recording) (2, 6, 7, 9, 18, 19)
- the magnificent Harpist Pia Salvia (7, 9)
- the virtuoso Andres Gutierrez on the Piano (7)
- the maestro Akis Gerontakis, who supervised my orchestrations (2, 6, 7, 9, 18, 19)
- my Club Zothique co-conspirator, Vasilis Zlatanos, who provided additional music (20)
- Siopis Masters, who took extra care in mastering this soundtrack
You can listen to Red Ink on all platforms.